Monday 13 August 2012

Final Push for Tampa!

I'd like to thank everyone for their support!  With all of your help I have raised enough to cover most of the convention expenses.

I am still set to spend a few hundred dollars of my own money, so if anyone is looking for one last thing they can do for the Ron Paul campaign, a donation to defray my remaining costs helps make you a part of a guaranteed vote for Ron Paul and his agenda at the convention.  Any little bit helps!  Use the chip-in button below to help.



After the convention I will send a detailed account of what I witness first hand in Tampa and do my best to put any successes or failures into perspective for you.  It all comes down to this, I go to Tampa to fight for Dr. Paul, his agenda, and his legacy.  May God be with all us delegates as we fight this uphill battle.  Pray and hope for our success as we advance the cause of liberty and try to save our Republic!

No comments:

Post a Comment